We Are Hiring
The Founders is a fast-growing service company – so fast that in our first year of operations, we’ve been joined by over 40 exceptional startups from a vast array of verticals. We’re a company of talented people (and we’re not shy about it) – dynamic, highspeed, professional, well-connected, and truly thrilled with what we do.
What’s it like to work here?
Are you one of us?
What's it like to work at The Founders?
Let’s be blunt. It’s no picnic here, although we work with amazing startups , talented people, way too much food, management that doesn’t take itself too seriously, and dogs everywhere. But nope, it’s no picnic here.
All Open Positions
Didn’t find a role that fits your skill set?
We’re always looking for new talents. Send us your CV and a few words about why you’d like to join us and we’ll try to find something for you.
- Managing payroll for abroad companies
- Accounts Receivables – Invoicing and collection, reconciliation, and aging reports.
- Monitor & review the day-to-day transactions, maintaining the books up to date.
- Prepare financial and administrative reports as needed.
- Month-end accruals reports
- Assisting the finance team in daily tasks and monthly closing processes.
- Perform general finance duties and ad-hoc special projects.
- 2 years of bookkeeping experience, Hi-Tech Companies or multi-national company- Advantage
- High-level English (both spoken and written).
- Strong Excel skills – Strong Advantage.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Team player and service-oriented.
- Type 1 + 2 bookkeeping certificate – must
- Assist in the preparation of financial reports
- Manage and coordinate the key financial measurements (revenue, gross profit, expense, and profit and cash), and also advise on cost reducing techniques
- Perform budget and cost analysis, reviewing and advisory of financial status
- Monitor variances, track receivables, and follow up on discrepancies
- Analyze financial performance and develop forecast models
- Communicate or liaise with direct management, finance personnel and other analysts in meeting task assigned by the firm
- Present verbal or oral reports on general economic trends, individual corporations, and whole industries
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Business
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Familiar with the startups eco-system – Advantage