“Budgeting is not just for people who do not have enough money. It is for everyone who wants to ensure that their money is enough.”
So how can you set up a good budgetary control process for your company?
We’ve outlined the steps your company should take below.
1. First, examine the revenue table of the company’s recent year, and together with the CEO/entrepreneur, build the expected revenue plan for the current year.
2. Analyze all the related elements for each source of income and eventually, you’ll reach the gross profit line. (In order to create precise budget control tailored to your company, take into account the sale costs in a way that truly reflects the company’s activities).
3. Then, go through all the fixed expenses in which the changes are relatively permanent.
4. Together with the CEO, analyze the company’s workforce by looking at least one year ahead.
5. BVA (budget vs. actual) should be conducted monthly. As necessary, we’ll make a revised forecast after one quarter. In this phase we’ll examine whether
the assumptions we initially used to create the budget are still relevant.
It’s that simple.
But if you need a hand with it, we’re here to help.